Posted on: September 02, 2021 • Category: (none)
No. of Jobs: 1
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay Type: Hourly
Compensation: $20.90/hour depending on qualifications and experience
Education: Associate's Degree
Phone 1: 217-773-4486 X12823
1 Dot Way
Mt. Sterling, Brown, Illinois 62353
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Associate degree
- Attention to detail
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent research, organizational, and project management skills
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
As a paralegal, you assist the attorneys in the legal department with the preparation of legal documents, filings, and legal research. To be successful in this position, you must have impeccable attention to detail, be a self-starter and have great written and spoken communication skills.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Assist in drafting and proofing legal documents.
- Draft, file and manage various business filings.
- Research federal and state law updates to make changes to contracts or company policies.
- Assist attorneys by investigating facts for responses to adverse claims.
- Handle general contract inquiries and other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Apply lean thinking and tools to identify and eliminate waste in all areas of the position.
WHAT DOT CAN OFFER YOU
As a family-owned and operated company since 1960, Dot Foods has created a strong family culture. We make everyone feel included and respected. In addition to an inclusive working environment, we will provide you with:
- Competitive compensation package, including bonuses for successful performance
- Extensive benefits including medical, dental, 401k, and profit-sharing
- Significant advancement opportunities.